Terms of Service
Last Updated April 11, 2015
By using the TransferHealth.com website ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
1. Acceptance of Terms
TransferHealth reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. You can view the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time by visiting this page. Use of the Service after any changes shall constitute your consent to those changes.
2. Service Description
The Service is a web-based Patient registration portal application provided by The Trusted Cloud Company, LLC (the "Company"). You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Company disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service.
3. Use of the Service
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service without parental authorization.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your registration. TransferHealth cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your registration.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree to the use the Service at your own risk.
4. Account Termination
All of your Content will be deleted from the Service 14 days after termination. You may cancel your account at anytime by going to the Account Options page.
5. User Conduct - General
In using this Site, you agree:, that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your registration, and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to United States export restrictions, that relate to your use of or activities on this Site. This Site is controlled and operated in the United States. If you are in a jurisdiction which restricts you from accessing this Site, do not access or use this Site. TransferHealth makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States.
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's use of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- not to use or attempt to use another's service or system without authorization from TransferHealth and that user, or create or use a false identity on this Site;
- not to share your registration link to others either on or off the Site;
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site which are restricted from access based on your registration;
7. Intellectual Property Rights and Notices
All content on TransferHealth.com, including but not limited to design, text, software, technical drawings, configurations, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement ("Content"), are either Copyright © 2011 TransferHealth. Content may not be reproduced, modified, derivative works created from, displayed, performed, published, distributed, disseminated, broadcasted or circulated to any third party (including, without limitation, the display and distribution of the material via a third party website or other networked computer environment) without the express prior written consent of The Trusted Cloud Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
8. Warranty Disclaimer
USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TRANSFERHEALTH AND ITS PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TRANSFERHEALTH AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) THAT THERE WILL BE NO ERRORS IN THE SERVICE OR THAT TRANSFERHEALTH WILL FIX ANY ERRORS. ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICE ARE OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND TRANSFERHEALTH SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE.
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TRANSFERHEALTH BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, (EVEN IF TRANSFERHEALTH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TRANSFERHEALTH BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFIT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
SUCH LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING A FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION APPLIES TO DAMAGES ARISING FROM (I) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE; (II) COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (IV) THIRD PARTY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TransferHealth and its affiliates, officers and employees from and against any claim, demand, losses, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising from any User Content, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of any third-party. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.